MyWikis Self Service is the one-stop shop for wiki owners to manage wikis.
For clients worldwide except the European Union
For clients within the European Union
- One-click MediaWiki extension and skin installation and uninstallation
- Apply common configuration settings in one-click
- Reset passwords of any user on your wiki
How it works
Only wiki owners can use MyWikis Self Service. You may sign into MyWikis Self Service with your Client Panel credentials (email address and password)—NOT your wiki username and password. These are the same credentials you use at panel.mywikis.com. If you signed up with Google and don't have a Client Panel password, please log out, go to the log in screen, but don't press "log in with Google". This time, press the "forgot password" link and follow the instructions to reset your password.
Once you're logged in, you will see your wikis. Select the wiki you want to manage, and then select what section you'd like to access.
- Managing extensions
- Managing skins (coming soon)
- Managing configs (coming soon)
Frequently asked questions
- I added an extension or configuration setting, but the change isn't showing up on my wiki. What's going on?
- Most likely this has happened due to a cache not being cleared. Caches make your wiki load faster, but when changes are made, caches need to be cleared to reflect the latest changes. Try going to the page where the issue is occurring and append
?action=purgeto the end of the URL. Press "OK" when it asks you if you're sure you want to purge the page. If this still doesn't fix the issue, wait up to 8 hours for the changes to take effect. If there is no change after 24 hours, please contact us.
- I added an extension or skin, but now parts of my wiki are broken/all of the wiki is broken.
- First, try to remove the extension you just added. Most likely, there is a compatibility issue between extensions and/or skins. If you still suspect there is an underlying problem, reach out to us at mywikis.com/contact or mywikis.eu/contact.